您的位置:自考365 > 复习指导 > 笔记串讲 > 公共课 > 英语(二) > 08年1月自考“英语(二)”复习资料(7)

08年1月自考“英语(二)”复习资料(7)

2008-01-08 15:39   【 】【我要纠错

  二、汉译英重要句型

  1. 状语从句

  1) 如果你坚持不听我的话,我就是要惩罚你。

  If you persist in ignoring what I (have) said, I will punish you.

  2) 如果你不努力学习,你就没有可能在竞赛中取胜。

  If you do not study hard/work hard at your studied,you will stand no chance of winning / it will not be possible/it will be impossible for you to win in the contest.

  3) 如果他被迫去做他不乐意做的事,他不可能高兴。

  If he is compelled to do what he does not enjoy doing, he cannot be happy.

  4) 不论他怎么说,我也不相信他

  Whatever he says, I won't believe him.

  5) 有些星辰的密度(density)达到某一点就会爆炸。

  Some stars explode when their density increases to a certain point.

  6) 直到最近我才意识到语言与文化密切相关。

  I didn‘t realize that language was closely related to culture until (quite) recently that language and culture were so closely related to each other.

  Not until (quite) recently did I realize that language was closely related to culture.

  7) 我工作了一整天,所以你来看我时,我很疲倦。

  I was very tired / exhausted when you came to see me, for I had been working the whole day.

  8) 随着研究技术变得更加先进,用于实验的动物数量将会大大减少。

  As research techniques become more advanced, the number of animals used in experiments will greatly decrease / decline / reduce / lower.

  9) 虽然管理者不能预测未来,但他们的许多决策还是要求他们考虑到未来可能发生的事情。Although managers cannot predict the future, many of their decisions require that they consider/take into account possible future events.

  10) 爱因斯坦声称物质和能量是可以相互转化的,因此没有绝对的时间和空间。

  Einstein claimed that matter and energy are interchangeable, so there is no absolute time and space/so time and space are not absolute.

  11) 我因打破了眼镜,所以看不清当时发生了什么事。

  I had broken my glasses (,) so I couldn't see what was happening.

  I couldn't see what was happening because I had broken my glasses. / because of my broken glasses.

  Because I had broken my glasses, I couldn't see what was happening.

  12) 我更喜欢住在乡村,因为那里空气污染不太严重。

  I prefer to live in the country in that the air pollution there is less serious.

  2. 名词从句

  2) 不用说,我们现在已不是生活在传统社会。

  It goes without saying that we are not living in a traditional society.

  3) 你是否把所有的钱都从银行里取出来由你自己决定。

  It's up to you whether you will withdraw all your money form the bank.

  4) 他们是怎样按计划完成这项工程的仍然是个谜。

  How they had completed the construction in time / as planned remained / is still a mystery.

  5) 他能否按时到达,现在还不得而知。

  It is not yet known/It is hard to say whether/if he will arrive/come on time.

  6) 人们认为饭后散步有助消化。

  It is believed that taking a walk after meals promotes digestion / is good to your stomach.

  7) 他说的与事实完全相反。

  What he said was totally opposed to the facts.

  8) 科学家正在研究为什么白日梦(daydreaming)会有益于人们的健康。

  Scientists are studying why daydreaming is beneficial/conducive to people's health.

  9) 他的肤色与他是否是个好教授没有关系。

  The color of his skin is irrelevant to whether he is a good professor or not.

  10) 那位生物学家相信某些动物物种正受到灭绝的威胁。

  The biologist is convinced / believes that some animal species are faced with the danger of extinction.

  11) 我不知道他是否能够提供有力的证据。

  I wonder if he can provide positive proof.

  12) 爱因斯坦声称物质和能量是可以相互转化的,因此没有绝对的时间和空间。

  Einstein claimed that matter and energy are interchangeable, so there is no absolute time and space/so time and space are not absolute.

  13) 最新的研究成果表明,白日做梦是日常生活的一部分。

  Recent research indicates that daydreaming is part of daily life.

  14)你所说的与我们正在讨论的豪不相干。

  What you said has nothing to do/has no relevance with what we are discussing.

本文转载链接:08年1月自考“英语(二)”复习资料(7)

分享到:
  • 站内搜索
  • 课程搜索
  • 试题搜索

热门搜索:教材 报名 查分 免考 考试计划