120. The restaurant is small but cozy with an （amenity， ambience） of ease， friendliness， and elegance.
Amenity： something that makes a place comfortable or easy to live in（使适宜便利的设施）
Ambience： the qualities and character of a particular place and the way these make you feel； atmosphere
121. His （unfailing， lasting） courage and wisdom helped him overcome difficulties in times of adversity.
Unfailing： always there， even in times of difficulty or trouble（不懈的）
Lasting： strong enough， well enough planned etc to continue for a very long time（持久的）
122. The students‘ puzzled， （uncomprehending， incomprehensible） look shows that they find the professor’s explanation （uncomprehending， incomprehensible）。
Uncomprehending： not understanding what is happening Incomprehensible： difficult or impossible to understand
123. The son felt （contented， relieved） upon learning that his mother was out of danger.
Contented： happy and satisfied because your life is good
Relieved： feeling happy because you are no longer worried about something
124. The boat is （weighed， weighted） with overloading.
Weigh： if something weighs you down， it is heavy and difficult to carry（另有权衡考虑的意思）
Weight： hold something down with a weight（在某物上加重物使之向下，与with搭配）
125. Reference books and periodicals may not be （moved， removed） from the reading-room
Move： to change from one place or position to another， or to make something do this
Remove： to take something away from， out of， or off the place where it is
126. The pianist‘s fingers darted （easily， effortlessly） over the keys.
Easily： without problems or difficulties
Effortlessly： something that is effortless is done in a very skilful way that makes it seem easy
127. Bob has shown amazing （persistence， perseverance） in trying to persuade me to go camping with him in the rain forest.
Persistence： determination to do something even though it is difficult or other people oppose it（不顾反对而坚持）
Perseverance： determination to keep trying to achieve something in spite of difficulties - use this to show approval（毅力）
128. The traitor was eternally （tormented， disturbed） by feelings of guilt.
Tormented： to make someone suffer a lot， especially mentally
Disturbed： worried or upset