61.Anyone __________ （want） to understand the industry of the future will have to know about IT （information technology）.
62.__________ （tell） that some guest were coming, she shopped all morning in the supermarket.
63.It is said the conference is __________（hold）in this hall next month.
64.As research techniques become more advanced, the number of animals used in experiments may decrease, but stopping _________（test）on animals altogether is a long way away.
65.A life __________（live）without fantasy and daydreaming is a really poor life indeed.
66. When _____ （present） with a common case, sales managers tend to see sales problems and production managers see production problems.
67. Would you mind _____ （rephrase） the question,please.
68. They used to _____ （work） twelve or fourteen hours a day at that time.
69. An organization is a group of people, and a decision __ （make） today may have consequences far into the future.
70. For managers, every decision has constraints _____ （base） on policies, procedures and laws.
71. As I'll be away for a year, I'd appreciate _____ （hear） from you now and then.
72. What developed was a music readily _____ （take） on various forms and capable of an almost limitless range of expression.
73. Many other new techniques are available that enable more research _____ （do） in the test tube.
74. _____ （not, get）enough hands, she had great difficulty in accomplishing the task.
75. A Filipino maid was executed in Singapore after _____ （convict） of murder.
76. With apples at 25 cents a pound, we couldn't resist _____ （take） four pounds.
77. When _____ （give） the chance, it is quite possible for him to fulfill the task within ten days.
78. I‘ll be only too pleased _____ （help） out those who are in difficulty.
79. Television is another major instrument of communication, _____ （permit） us to see as well as to hear the performer.
80.There are several means _____ （measure） the length and width of the gap.
81. _____ （seize） Jane by the collar, they dragged her out of the vehicle and locked her up in the dark room.
82.I couldn't help but _____ （feel） this is a very strange life.
83. _____ （use ） economically， one tin of oil will last at least three months.
84.It seems reasonable to assume that, other things _____ （be） equal, they would prefer single to shared rooms.
85. With the strike _____ （settle）, the work on the new assembly line went ahead like wildfire.
86. People appreciate _____ （talk） with him because he is knowledgeable and humorous.
87. Since the author did not stick to the topic, I found his article very _____ （confuse） and hard to follow.
88. You may find yourself _____ （face） one interviewer or panel.
89. _____ （understand） the effects of apartheid it is necessary to think of the daily lives of the people.
90. The domestics can have their passports removed， _____ （make） leaving or "escaping" virtually impossible.
91. Miss Hannah Arent was the first person _____ （define） the difference between work and labor.
92. I would rather he _____（buy）the house next year.
93.They demanded that the right to vote _____（give）to every adult person.
94.The manager told us to be friendly to the visitors as if we _____ （meet） them before.
95.If it hadn't been for your help, we _____ （be） in real trouble.
96.If you had come earlier, you _____ （not miss） the first act of the play.
97.He would have given you more help, if he _____ （not be） so busy.
98. I would recommend that you _____ （think） about doing something similar for yourself.
99. She treats me as if I _____ （be） a stranger.
100. It‘s time something _____ （do） about the traffic problem downtown.
101. It was imperative that students _____ （finish） their papers before July 1st.
102. It is high time that we _____ （take） firm measures to protect our environment.
103. Had he been treated well, he _____ （get over） this disease.
104. If only the board _____ （approve） the proposal and put it into effect.
105. If thalidomide _____ （invent） today, it would never be released for human use because new tests on pregnant animals would reveal the dangers.
106. He _________（write） her 10 letters since he met her last years.
107. I think it necessary for him ________ （finish） the work in time.
108. The house is ______ （complete） before his brother's wedding ceremony.
109. You had better ________ （bring） enough money with you.
110. If I hadn't listened to you, I would _______ （make） such a silly mistake.
111. The three players repeatedly denied ________ （take） any drug.
112. People who are entitled to ________ （vote） should be over eighteen.
113. If she ______（catch） the 10 O'clock train, she can get there by lunch time.