1. The more time you waste, the _____（easy）it is to continue wasting time.
2.The _____ （far）away we get from the earth, the thinner the air becomes.
3.The greenest and _____ （plentiful） leaves are the leaves of grasses living all over the world.
4.We know that we are getting even older, and that the nearer a society approximates to zero population growth, the _____ （old） its population is likely to be.
5.Large or fat people who want to look _____（small）than they are usually wear dark clothes.
6. As Jane was the _____ （old）, she looked after the other children in the family.
7. The effect of rapid travel on the body is actually far _____ （disturb） than we realize.
8. The _____ （far） away we get from the earth, the thinner the air becomes.
9.He was unable to sit still for _____ （long） than a few minutes.
10.The more stress you are under, _____ （likely） you are to catch a cold.
11. Is this because pupils from Britain's private schools are more intelligent than those from state schools, or are they simply _____ （well） prepared？
12. They are too easily regarded as evaluated certainties rather than as _____ （raw） of raw materials crying to be processed into the texture of logic.
13. The _______ （good） he feels, the more work he will do.
1.The continuing professional education of _____ （high） educated adults will become a third level in addition to undergraduate and professional or graduate work.
2.The explorers were puzzled over what to do next because they were in a _____ （trick） situation.
3.These electric appliances are all similar in construction but each one is _____ （specialize） in its function.
4. The child was playing _____ （danger） near the edge of the swimming pool.
5.We would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere _____（appreciate）of your help.
6.Robots, becoming ___（increase）prevalent in factories, are programmed and engineered to do more jobs.
7.The author of the text expresses a strong _____（disapprove）of working on and off frequently.
8. The government has taken measures to reduce the total energy ______（consume）.