109. You had better ________ （bring） enough money with you.
110. If I hadn‘t listened to you， I would _______ （make） such a silly mistake.
111. The three players repeatedly denied ________ （take） any drug.
112. People who are entitled to ________ （vote） should be over eighteen.
113. If she ______（catch） the 10 O‘clock train， she can get there by lunch time.
1.It was there， the police believe， _____ she was able to activate the recorder she kept in her bag.
A. until B. which C. that D. when
2.It is not yet known _____ computers will one day have vision as good as human vision.
A. whether B. if C. that D. how
3.Such attitudes amount to a belief _____ leisure can and should be put to good use.
A. which B. if C. whether D. that
4. Many of us visited the industrial exhibition， ， to our disappointment， we saw very few high-tech （高技术） products.
A. where B. which C. as D. that
5. On the other hand concern is also growing about the possibility of a new economic order _____ resource-rich nations of the Third World would combine to set high commodity prices.
A. which B. what C. that D. in that
6.Studies have shown _____ teenagers often suffer from depression.
A. that B. which C .in which D. in that
7. It is becoming increasingly clear to policy-makers schools cannot solve all the problems of the larger community.
A. that B. what C. when D. who
9. There is no doubt _____ a large number of people have benefited from heart surgery.
A. what B. of C. if D. that
10. Such people _____ you describe are nowadays.
A. as B. that C. who D. which
11. Was it in that school _____ he developed his interest in physics？
A. which B. from which C. where D. that
12. Why do you blame him for his poor judgment on the matter _____ he really needs is encouragement？
A. when that B. since that C. when what D. now that
13. _____， I couldn‘t get a job in this company.
A. Try as I might B. As I might try C. Try though I might D. I might try
14. It is a well-known fact ____ a person will move in a circle when he cannot use his eyes to control his direction.
A. that B. if C. when D. whether
15. Very few people understood this contract， _____was very obscure.
A. the language B. the language of which C. all it said D. which it had said
16. Management often works hard to set up a situation _____work is done in series.
A. that B. where C. which D. what