44.If you cannot understand， ask： “Would you mind __________（rephrase）the question， please？”
45. Many preschool teachers do not like to have commercially make toy weapons __________ （bring） into the classroom.
46. Robots， already taking over human tasks in the automotive field， are beginning __________（see）in other industries as well.
47. Let us consider the earth as a planet _________（revolve）round sun.
48.A man cannot be really happy if what he enjoys __________（do）is ignored by society as of no value or importance.
49.Anyone _________（want）to understand the industry of the future will have to know about robotics.
50.It is a well-know fact that a person will move in a circle when he cannot use his eyes ________（control）his direction.
51.As research techniques become more advanced， the number of animals ____（use）in experiments may decrease.
52.Robots， __________ （become） increasingly prevalent in factories and industrial plants throughout the developed world， are programmed and engineered to perform industrial tasks without human intervention.
53.They were often compelled __________ （work） twelve or fourteen hours a day.
54.It has been proved that their best ideas seem __________ （occur） when they were relaxing.
55.Her body， with hands and feet __________ （bind）， was discovered by a traveler early in the morning.
56.Anyone __________ （want） to live in the new century will have to know about the computer.
57.It has been proved that some people‘s best ideas seem __________ （occur） when they are relaxing and daydreaming.
58.They may have their passports __________ （remove）， making leaving or “escaping” actually impossible.
59.This poem， if __________ （translate） word for word into Chinese， will make no sense.
60.Robots， already taking over human tasks in the automotive field， are beginning __________ （see）， although to a lesser degree， in other industries as well.
61.Anyone __________ （want） to understand the industry of the future will have to know about IT （information technology）。
62.__________ （tell） that some guest were coming， she shopped all morning in the supermarket.
63.It is said the conference is __________（hold）in this hall next month.
64.As research techniques become more advanced， the number of animals used in experiments may decrease， but stopping _________（test）on animals altogether is a long way away.
65.A life __________（live）without fantasy and daydreaming is a really poor life indeed.
66. When _____ （present） with a common case， sales managers tend to see sales problems and production managers see production problems.
67. Would you mind _____ （rephrase） the question， please.
68. They used to _____ （work） twelve or fourteen hours a day at that time.
69. An organization is a group of people， and a decision __ （make） today may have consequences far into the future.
70. For managers， every decision has constraints _____ （base） on policies， procedures and laws.
71. As I‘ll be away for a year， I’d appreciate _____ （hear） from you now and then.
72. What developed was a music readily _____ （take） on various forms and capable of an almost limitless range of expression.
73. Many other new techniques are available that enable more research _____ （do） in the test tube.
74. _____ （not， get）enough hands， she had great difficulty in accomplishing the task.