1. If it hadn't been for your help，we would have been （be） in real trouble.
2. He would have given you more help，if he had not been （not be） so busy.
3. It is high time that we took （take） firm measures to protect our environment.
解析：It is high time +过去式的虚拟形式
4. It was imperative that students finish （finish） their papers before July 1st.
解析：It was imperative that+动词原形的虚拟形式
5. They demanded that the right to vote be given （give） to every adult person.
6. There was a mistake on my paycheck. I should have received （receive） $10 more.
7. I would rather he bought （ buy） the house next year.
8. The manager told us to be friendly to the visitors as if we had met （meet）them before.
解析：as if 所引导的从句用过去完成式表示虚拟语气。
9. Should she come tomorrow，I _________ take her to the museum. × 正确答案为C
10. If we _________ everything ready by now，we should be having a terrible time tomorrow. 正确答案为A
[A] hadn't got
[B] didn't get
[C] wouldn't have got
[D] wouldn't get
1. Studies have shown _________ teenagers often suffer from depression. 正确答案为A
[C] in which
[D] in that
2. It is a well-known fact _________ a person will move in a circle when he cannot use his eyes to control his direction. 正确答案为A
3. On the other hand concern is also growing about the possibility of a new economic order_________ resource-rich nations of the Third World would combine to set high commodity prices. 正确答案为C
[D] in that
4. It is not yet known _________ computers will one day have vision as good as human vision.
5. Such attitudes amount to a belief _________ leisure can and should be put to good use. 正确答案为D
6. The reason for making a decision is _________ a problem exists，goals are wrong，or something is standing in the way of accomplishing them. 正确答案为D