7. _________ developed was a music readily taking on various forms and capable of an almost limitless range of expression. 正确答案为A
8. Very few people understood this contract，_________ was very obscure. 正确答案为B
[A] the language
[B] the language of which
[C] all it said
[D] which it had said
解析：the language of which引导非限定性定语从句，并在定语从句中做主语
9. Often music was played out of doors，_________ nature provided the environment. 正确答案为D
[C] in which
10. Many of us visited the industrial exhibition，_________，to our disappointment，we saw very few high-tech products. 正确答案为A
1. The purpose of making a decision is to establish and achieve organizational goals and objectives.
2. Managers must make a best guess at what the future will be and try to leave as little as possible to chance.
3. For managers，every decision has constraints based on policies，procedures，laws，precedents，and the like.
4. But the tendency to simplify blinds them to other alternatives.
5. Decision makers must have some way of determining which of several alternatives is best—that is，which contributes the most to the achievement of organizational goals.
6. Different individuals frequently have different ideas about how to attain the goals，the best choice may depend on who makes the decision.
7. People often assume that a decision is an isolated phenomenon.
8. The literary critics should be as objective as possible in analysis and judgment.
9. She is always ready to argue over the smallest issues.
10. I argued him out of going on such a dangerous journey.
11. Although he thought he was helping us with the job，he was only in the way.
12. The terms we would normally use to describe a scientific phenomenon are inadequate here.
13. Astronomers and scientists think that a black hole is a region of space into which matter has fallen and from which nothing can escape.
14. Some stars explode when their density increases to a particular point.
15. This process of shrinking may be so intense that a black hole results.
16. It is only recently that astronomers have begun specific research into black holes.
17. Very advanced technology could one day make use of the energy of black holes for mankind.
18. He has exerted all his strength to attain his goal.
19. He has been exerting a lot of pressure on me to change my mind.
20. The collapse of the government left the country in confusion.
21. The research group launched out into a series of new experiments.