the bridge to be built 将要建造的桥 （表示将来的动作）
the bridge being built 正在建造的桥 （表示正在进行的动作）
the bridge built 造好的桥 （表示完成的动作）
Hearing the news，we felt very surprised. 听到那个消息，我们感到很惊讶
The news is very surprising. 这个消息很令人惊讶。
They were frightened to hear the frightening sound. 他们听到那可怕的声音很害怕。
At the sight of the moving scene，all the people present were moved to tears.
boiled water开水 boiling water正沸腾的水
developed countries发展的国家 developing countries发展中国家
fallen leaves落叶 falling leaves 正在飘落的叶子
changed condition改变了的情况 changing condition变化着的情况
1. I'm going to have my car .
A. to be fixed B. to fix C. fixed D. to fix
2. What's the language in Germany？
A. speaking B. spoken C. be spoken D. to speak
3. some officials， Napoleon inspected his army.
A. Followed B. Followed by C. Being followed D. having been followed by
4. He had his leg in the match yesterday.
A. to break B. broken C. break D. breaking
5. Most of the people to the party were famous scientists.
A. invited B. to invite C. being invited D. inviting
6. more attention， the trees could have grown better.
A. Given B. To give C. Giving D. Having given
7. The murderer was brought in， with his hands behind his back.
A. being tied B. having tied C. to be tied D. tied
8. The computer center， last year， is very popular among the students in this school.
A. open B. opening C. having opened D. opened
9. in thought， he almost ran into the car in front of him.
A. Losing B. Having lost C. Lost D. To lose
10. The Olympic Games， in 776BC， didn‘t include women players until 1912.
A. first played B. to be first played C. first playing D. to be first played
11. Don‘t get in the rain.
A. to be caught B. catching C. to catch D. caught
12. I found a car in a pool by the side of the road.
A. to be stuck B. stuck C. sticking D. stick
13. ——By the way， when did you get your bedroom ？ ——Last week.
A. to paint B. painted C. painting D. to be painted
14. The children were found in the cave.
A. trapping B. trapped C. to be trapped D. be trapped
15. They found a old woman on the ground when the door was broken down.
A. dying， lying B. dead， lied C. death， laying D. died， lain
16. On a morning the little girl was found at the corner of the street.
A. freezing， freezing B. freezing， frozen C. frozen， frozen D. frozen， freezing
17. No one enjoys fun of in public.
A. making B. being made C. to be made D. to make
18. Before he came to London， he had never heard a single English word .
A. speaking B. spoken C. to be spoken D. speak
19. from space， the earth， with water seventy percent of its surface， looks like a blue ball.
A. Seen， covered B. Seen， covering C. Seeing， covering D. Seeing， covered
20. An crowd is awaiting the arrival of the film star.
A. excited B. exciting C. excite D. excitedly
1——5 C B B B A 6——10 A D D C A
11—15 D B B B A 16——20 B B B B A