2. 用法：同位语从句的先行词多为fact, news, idea, thought, question, reply, report, remark等,关联词多用从属连词that.如：
They were all very much worried over the fact that you were sick.
Where did you get the idea that I could not come？
Early in the day came the news that Germany had declared war on Russia.
I have no idea whether he'll come or not. 我不知道他是否来。
连接代词who, which, what和连接副词where, when, why, how亦可引导同位语从句。
The question who should do the work requires consideration.
We haven't yet settled the question where we are going to spend our summer vacation.
It is a question how he did it.
如：The news that Mr. Li will be our new English teacher is true. （同位语从句,that不可省。）
The news （that） he told me yesterday is true. （定语从句,that在从句中作told的宾语,可省。）
This is our only request that this （should） be settled as soon as possible.
1. It worried her a bit her hair was turning gray.
2. I have no idea we can do with these waste materials.
3. the doctor really doubts is my mother will recover from the serious disease soon.
4. It is hoped nature will never be destroyed.
5. do you guess will give a talk on English tomorrow？
6. —— I drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week.
—— Is that you had a few days off？
7. Word came I was wanted at the office.
8. Do you know of them will be our new headmaster？
9. The teacher didn't tell me we were wrong.
10. It's generally considered unwise to give a child he or she wants.
1. It was true Alice did surprised her mother.
A. that B. what C. that, what D. what, that
2. Does matter much he can't come to the meeting.
A. it, if B. that, if C. it, whether D. this, whether
3. ——What are you anxious about？ —— .
A. How can we succeed B. Whether we can succeed
C. When can we succeed D. That we can succeed
4. The reason the little actress has been such a success is she is both clever and hard-working.
A. why, why B. why, that C. that, because D. for, because
5. leaves the room last ought to turn off the lights.
A. Who B. Whoever C. Anyone D. The person
6. I really don't know ____________ I had this photo taken.
A. where it was that B. it was that C. where it was D. it was why
7. Dr. Black comes from either Oxford or Cambridge. I can't remember .
A. where B. there C. which D. that
8. ——What do you think of China？ —— different life is today from it used to be.
A. How, what B. What, what C. How, that D. What, that
9. Give this to you think can do the work well.
A. who B. whom C. whoever D. whomever
10. troubles me is I can't learn all these English idioms by heart.
A. That, that B. What, what C. That, what D. What, that
A. 1. that 2. what 3. what, whether 4. that
5. who 6. why 7. that 8. which
9. where 10. whatever
B. 1—5 CABBB 6—10 ACACD