您的位置:自考365 > 复习指导 > 笔记串讲 > 文学 > 自考“英语翻译”完整技巧篇(5)

自考“英语翻译”完整技巧篇(5)

2007-06-25 16:12   【 】【我要纠错

  6. let bygones be bygones.既往不咎

  7. As was expected, he passed the exam easily. 果不出所料,他轻而易举地通过了考试

  8.We will live up to what our Patty expects of us.我们决不辜负党对我们的期望。

  9. I hate the lack of privacy in the dorrnitory.我讨厌宿舍里没有独处的机会。

  10. You evidently think otherwise.你显然有不同的看法

  11. He will die of hunger before he will steal. 他宁愿饿死,也不愿去偷。

  12. That little bridge is anything but safe.那座桥一点也不安全。

  13. So far from taking my advice, he went and did just what I warned in ~ainit.他不但不听我的劝告,反而去做了我警告他不要做的事情。

  14. He was more frightened than hurt. 他没有受什么伤,倒是受惊不小

  正说

  15. Don‘t unstring your shoes.把鞋带系上

  16. Ml the teachers , without exception are to attend the meet Sunday. 所有的老师都要参加星期五的会议。

  17. She carne into the room without shoes on. 她光脚走进了房间。

  18. The doctor lost no tune in getting the sick man to hospital.医生立即把病人送往医院。

  19. I have no doubt that you will succeed.我相信你会成功。

  20. It‘s no distance at all to the school , only a short walk. 从这到学校很近,只需要很短一段路。

  正、反说分析

  21.If he had kept his temper, the negotiations would probably have been a success.如果他克制脾气,谈判可能早就成功了。

  22.Some people refrain from expressing their gratitude because they feel it will not be welcome. 有些人不愿意表达他们的感激之情,因为觉得着有可能不受欢迎。

  23. If you forward the transcripts yourself , they can be considered official only if the school envelope has remained sealed. 如果证件由申请人本人递交,则本人不得擅自启封,否则证件将被视为无效。

  24. We must never stop taking an optimistic view of life. 我们对生活要永远抱乐观的态度。

  25. We strongly disapprove of the company‘ s new policy.我们强烈反对公司的新政策

  拆句单词拆译26.Incidentally , I suggest that you have the telephone moved to the sitting-room. 顺便说一句,我建议你把电话移至起居室。

  27.He had a disconcerting habit of expressing contradictory ideas in rapid succession.他有个习惯叫人受不了,意思反复不定,一会一个主张。

  短语拆译28. Throughout his life , Benjamin Franklin continued his education, learning from human contacts as well as from books.本杰明。富兰克林整个一生都在受教育,他不仅从书本中学习,而且也从与人交往中学习。

  29. Energy can neither he created nor destroyed , a universally accepted law.能量即不能创造也不能消灭,这是一条公认的规律。

  30. The meeting ended with protestations of friendship from everyone. 会议结束,人人表示彼此将友好相处。

  31. His failure to observe the safety regulations resulted in an accident to the machinery.因为他没能遵守安全规则,机器出了故障。

  32. His weak chest predisposes him to winter colds. 他的肺部很弱,冬天容易感冒。

  33.He shook his head and his eyes were wide , then narowed in in-dignation.他摇了摇头,两眼睁的圆圆的,接着有眯成一条线,脸上露出了愤怒的神情。

  句子拆译这里主要指英语复合句,尤其是长句的拆译。

  34. He had left a note of welcome for me, as sunny as his face.他留下一封段信,对我表示欢迎,那信写的热情洋溢,一如其人。

  35. While I was waiting to enter university , I saw advertised in a local newspaper a teaching post at a school in a suburb of London about ten miles from where I lived. 当我等着进大学期间,我在一份地方报纸上看到一则广告,说是在离我住处大约10英里的伦敦某郊区,有所学校要招聘一名教师。

  顺序法

  36. Your presumption that I would want to share a flat with you is false. 你认为我会和你同住一套公寓,那就错了。

本文转载链接:自考“英语翻译”完整技巧篇(5)

分享到:
  • 站内搜索
  • 课程搜索
  • 试题搜索

热门搜索:教材 报名 查分 免考 考试计划