Ⅰ.Vocabulary and Structure （10 points,1 point each）从下列各句四个选项中选出一个最佳答案，并在答题卡上将相应的字母涂黑。
2. If you＿in taking this attitude,we'll have to ask you to leave.
A. insist B. resist C persist D. exist
解析：insist on doing sth；persist in doing sth 坚持做某事
3.He'll＿his nervousness once he's on stage.
A. get over B.get off C.get out D. get through
解析：A. 克服；B. 脱下，开始；C. 离开；D. 到达
4.At the age of fourteen,Maggie went to a＿girls' school along with her sister.
A. near B. nearby C. close D. neighbor
解析：A. 亲密的；B.附近的，临近的；C. 近的，紧密的；D. 邻居
5.Miranda happily accepted an invitation to lunch at Rules,her＿restaurant.
A. popular B. preferred C. favored D. favorite
6. We request that all cell phones＿for the duration of the performance.
A. be turned off B. should turn off
C. ought to be turned off D. to be turned off
7.Who was the first person＿today？
A. spoke to you B. with you spoke
C. you spoke to D. spoke with you
8.A person who talks to＿is not necessarily mad.
A. himself B. oneself C. yourself D. itself
9.Spanish people usually speak＿than English people.
A. quick B.quickly C. more quick D. more quickly
10.Did you hear__ Mary said？
A. that B. what C. which D. that what
Ⅱ.Cloze Test （10 points,1 point each）下列短文中有十个空白，每个空白有四个选项。根据上下文要求选出最佳答案，并在答题卡上将相应的字母涂黑。
People work,play and share ideas with one another. To live together,they must understand one another. Not only are there many ways for them 11 others know what they think or want,there are also ways in 12 they can find out what others think or want. These ways of knowing about others or letting others know your ideas are called communication,13 of which is done by language,whether spoken or written. To have communication,there must be people who listen to and understand 14 language.Besides,there must be people to read and understand written language 15 there is communication.
There are ways of communicating without language,too. A smile is understood everywhere； 16 is laughing or crying. Pointing to something directs 17 to the object. 18 a glance can be used to communicate. Some movements of the 19 also have special meanings. For example,we nod to say “Yes” and shake our heads to mean “No.” Sometimes pictures are used to explain a thought or to 20 a story. At other times,a simple sound or even a color is used to give information. Red,for example,is often a sign of danger.
11. A. let B. to let C. letting D. having let
12. A. that B. what C. which D. how
13. A. many B. few C. a few D. most
14. A. spoken B. written C. foreign D. native
15. A. before B. after C. as D. for
16. A. as B. so C. either D. neither
17. A. subject B.movement C. attention D. care
18. A. However B. Even C. So D. And
19. A. language B. eyes C. body D. matter
20. A. speak B. say C. talk D. tell
Ⅴ.Word Form （10 points,1 point each）将括号中的各词变为适当的形式填入空白。答案写在答题纸上。
56. Things started to go＿（bad） wrong for Eric after he lost his job.
57.There have been questions about the＿（accurate） of the report.
58. Water had got into the radio,and now it was completely＿（use）。
59.Any policy that creates unemployment will meet with strong＿（resist）。
60. The test measures language learners'＿（achieve） in reading English novels.
61.Her topic was complex,but she＿（simple） it in a way that we could all understand.
62.Using a seatbelt will reduce the＿（likely） of serious injury in a car accident.
63.He spent much of his spare time making small＿（wood） toys for his children.
64.His body ached all over and the＿（wound） arm felt as if it were dropping off.
65.When people are famous and wealthy,they tend to search for something else to＿（rich） their lives.
Ⅵ.C-E Translation （15 points,3 points each）将下列各句译成英语并将答案写在答题纸上。
66. I can not remember where I have met this car.
67. I haven't decided that who will hold tomorrow's meeting.
68. If he hadn't resigned,he would live better.
69. The room is not enough to hold so many people.
70. He didn't find he lost his watch in the office until he came home.