第一节：图片判断在本节中，你将听到10个句子，每句话配有A、B、C三幅图片，请选择与句子内容相符合的一幅图片，并标在试卷的相应位置。每句话后有15秒钟的停顿，以便选择答案并看下一组图片。每句话读两遍。例如，你将听到：The train goes at six fifteen. （两遍）请看选项：
[A] [B] [C]
Man： Morning， Madame. Can I help you？Woman： Oh， good morning. I'd like to buy a shirt for my father. （两遍）
请看问题和选项：Where are they talking？[A] At a school.[B] In a shop.[C] On a bus.显然，该对话发生商店里。因此B是正确答案。听力部分结束时，考生有3分钟的时间在客观题答题卡上将对应的选项涂黑。
例：1. Bob and I made ______ agreement last Monday.[A] a [B] an [C] the
2. He won't stop trying ________ he gets what he wants.[A] as [B] that [C] till
Li Lei works in a farm tool factory. He and five of his friends are very interested （Example： __0__） singing. So they have __1__ a singing group which is called Happy Birds. They sing __2__ songs both in Chinese and in foreign languages. They sing very __3__. The other workers and people __4__ the village around really like to hear them __5__. Now New Year's Day __6__ here soon. The Happy Birds have been asked to __7__ at different places. They'd __8__to go to all of them， __9_ one friend has too much work and __10__ may have to give up his holidays. The Happy Birds can't sing without him.
例：0. [A] in [B] on [C] at答案：[A]
1. [A] built [B] taken [C] formed2. [A] many [B] much [C] lot3. [A] good [B] well [C] best4. [A] in [B] at [C] to5. [A] singing [B] sing [C] to sing6. [A] will be [B] has been [C] was7. [A] arrive [B] go [C] sing8. [A] love [B] want [C] plan9. [A] so [B] but [C] when10. [A] they [B] he [C] it
例：0. You can stay here on holidays.答案：[F]
1. People go to see films there. [A] hospital2. People study things here. [B] restaurant3. People buy things with this. [C] cinema4. People buy meals and eat here. [D] school5. People go to work in this. [E] money [F] hotel [G] bus
It was a cold spring morning in London. People walking in the street were wearing heavy clothes. The weather had been very bad for the past week， and now many people were ill. Today there were quite a few people in the doctor's waiting room. There were still a few minutes before the doctor started seeing the patients （患者）。A woman of about sixty years old was at the front of the queue （排队）。 She did not live in this city. She came from a farm north of London. She was here to visit her daughter who was a secretary in a big company. She wanted to see the doctor because of her back problem.Soon an Indian （印地安人） came into the waiting room， and walked straight to the doctor's door. When she saw this， the old woman stood up and took hold of his arm. She said， slowly， "We were all here before you. You must wait for your turn. Do …… you …… understand？"The Indian answered， "No， madam. YOU don't understand！ You're all after me！ I am the doctor！"
1. The change of weather made a lot of people sick.[A] Right [B] Wrong [C] Doesn't say.
2. The old woman's home was in London.[A] Right [B] Wrong [C] Doesn't say
3. The old woman's daughter was at the doctor's， too.[A] Right [B] Wrong [C] Doesn't say.
4. The old woman thought the man was the doctor.[A] Right [B] Wrong [C] Doesn't say.
5. All the other people in the room knew the Indian was the doctor.[A] Right [B] Wrong [C] Doesn't say.
请根据下面短文回答第1~6题：'Where is the university？' is a question many visitors to Cambridge ask， but no one can give them a clear answer for there is no wall to be found around the university. The university is the city. You can find the classroom buildings， libraries， museums and offices of the university all over the city. And most of its members are the students and teachers or professors of the thirty-one colleges.Cambridge was already a developing town long before the first students and teachers arrived 800 years ago. It grew up by the river Granta， as the Cam was once called. A bridge was built over the river as early as 875.In the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries more and more land was used for college buildings. The town grew much faster in the nineteenth century after the opening of the railway in 1845. Cambridge became a city in 1951 and now it has a population （人口） of over 100，000. Many young students want to study at Cambridge. Thousands of people from all over the world come to visit the university town. It has become a famous place all around the world.
1. Why do most visitors come to Cambridge？[A] To see Cambridge University.[B] To study in the colleges in Cambridge.[C] To use the libraries of the university.
2. What does "its" refer to （指的是？？） in "…… most of its members are ……"？[A] The museum or office.[B] The people in Cambridge.[C] The University of Cambridge
3. Around what time did the university begin to appear？[A] In the 9th century.[B] In the 13th century.[C] In the 15th century.
4. Why did people name the city Cambridge？[A] Because there is a bridge over the Cam.[B] Because the river was very well known.[C] Because there is a river named Granta.
5. After which year did the town really begin to develop？[A] After 800. [B] After 875. [C] After 1845.
6. From what we read， we know that now Cambridge is ________.[A] visited by international tourists[B] a city of growing population[C] may have a wall around it
1. Many Chinese friends went to the party.There were many Chinese friends __________.
2. Jack was given a lot of presents by his friends.Jack's friends __________ a lot of presents.
3. Seeing his Chinese teacher at the party made Jack very happy.Jack was very happy __________ his Chinese teacher at the party.
第二节：书面表达情景：你的笔友Tom来北京跟你一起度暑假，住在你家。今天上午，你有事外出。出门时，他还在睡觉。任务：请用英语给他写一张50字左右的便条。便条写在主观题答题卡上。告诉他：1， 他在家里可以干些什么；2， 你中午何时回来；3， 提醒他下午有何安排。
|1. Greetings and introductions||Back-up Questions|
|Assessor invites candidates in . Indicates chairs.|
|（to A+B） Good morning/afternoon.
（to A+B） Can you give me your marksheets, please?
（pass marksheets to assessor）
（to A+B） I'm ..., and this is ... He/She will just listen
|（to A） Now, what's your name? ... Thank you.
（to B） And your name? ... Thanks.
|What's your name?|
|2. Giving information about place of origin, occupation, studies||Back-up Questions|
|Ask the following questions. Address B first.|
|（i） Where do you come from? / Where are you from?||Are you from ...?|
|（ii） For adult candidates
Are you a student or do you work here/there?
What do you study/do?
Do you like it?
|Do you study?/Are you a student?|
Do you work?/Have you got a job?
What's your job?
Do you like studying.../your job?
Why do/don't you like it?
|（ii） For teenagers at school （or have just
Which school are / were you in?
What subjects do （did） you study?
What subjects do （did） you like best? Why? Or
What subjects are （were） you good at? Why? Or
What subjects is （was） the most difficult? Why?Or
What subjects do/don't （did / didn't） you like? Why?
Do （Did） you like your school?
Why do/don't （did/didn't） you like it?
|What do you study?|
Do （Did） you study mathematics/
Do （Did） you like...? Why/Why not?
Are （Were） you good at...?