1.We regret we cannot _____ you in this respect. （ ）
A. accommodate B. accumulate C. populate D. appreciate
2. ______ Contract No.123， we are agreeable to D/P payment terms.（ ）
A. With regard for B. With regards for
C. With regard to D. With regards to
3. We ________ your shipping advice by cable.（ ）
A. wait B. wait to C. await D. await for
4. Risks other than All Risks and War Risk can be ________ if the extra premium should be borne by the buyer.（ ）
A. covered B. recovered C. uncovered D. discovered
5. We have pleasure in informing you that we have completed the above shipment _____ the stipulations set forth in the L/C.（ ）
A. in and with B. in accordance with
C. in connection with D. in terms with
6. We will do our best to _______ shipment to meet your requirements in time.（ ）
A. expect B. expedite C. exercise D. examine
7. Because there is no direct steamer from here to your Port， we suggest that you ______trans-shipment at Hong Kong.（ ）
A. may accept B. can accept C. must accept D. accept
8. We are looking forward _____ receiving your enquiries soon.（ ）
A. for B. of C. by D. to
9. We are establishing the relative L/C with the Bank of China， Shanghai and shall let you know by cable _______ it is opened.（ ）
A. until B. before C. unless D. as soon as
10. We very much regret to state that our end-users here find your price too high and ______line ________ the prevailing market level.（ ）
A. in， for B. out of， with C. at， through D. for， by
11.We note from your letter of November 11 that the price offered by us ________ the subject article is found to be high.（ ）
A. on B. at C. to D. for
12. We wonder whether you could use Type A ______ Type B.（ ）
A. because of B. in spite of C. instead of D. replace of
13. We wish to _____ your attention to the fact that the date of delivery is approaching.（ ）
A. pay B. draw C. push D. put
14.Please see ______ the L/C stipulations are in exact accordance with the terms of the Contract.（ ）
A. to it B. to that C. to it that D. to it which
15.As your prompt attention to shipment is most desirable to all parties ____ ， we hope you will let us have your telegraphic shipping advice without further delay.（ ）
A. concern B. concerning C. to concern D. concerned
16. After inspection of the above shipment we found 6 cases ______.（ ）
A. loss B. losing C. missed D. missing
17. ____ we would like to close the business with you， we find your bid unacceptable.（ ）
A. As much B. Much as C. Like much D. Much like
18. It is our foreign _____ policy to trade with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.（ ）
A. business B. market C. trade D. deal
19.Our corporation handles exclusively the import and export business of light industrial
A. products B. goods C. produce D. cargo
20. We are in possession of your letter of the 11th July ，______ which we note that you have established the L/C in our favour.（ ）
A. of B. through C. by D. from
21. Owing _____ heavy commitments， we cannot consider any fresh business ______ three months.
22. We have pleasure _______ offering you the goods inquired ______ in your cable of today‘s date.
23. We offer firm the following _____ the same terms and conditions as the previous contract.
24. We refuse to have any dealings ______ fraudulent companies.
25. We are well connected ____ major dealers______ the line of chemicals.
26. If you won‘t ship the goods ______ the stipulated time， we shall have to file a claim ______ you.
27. Up _____ now ，our total bookings amount _____ 2500 m/ts.
28. All the cases are strongly packed _____ compliance ______ your request.
29. We would advise you to get ________ touch ______ them for your requirements.
30. We can make shipping arrangements _______ this parcel， only if you can open the relative L/C on due time.
31. Please advise us whether your iron nails are packed _______ plywood kegs of 60kgs， net each and whether you can ship our order _____ stock.
32.Since we have only 5 metric tons of green tea， we can only make you this offer subject _____ prior sale.
33. We find your price is rather ______ the high side. We wonder if you can do better in the near future.
34. We are glad to enter _____ business relations ______ your corporation.
35. Our terms of payment are _____ letter of credit， ______ which we have agreed during negotiation.
36.We will make every effort to ship the goods as early as possible， and we feel sure that the shipment will be satisfactory to you in every respect.
37.Claims， if any， must be submitted within 30 days after the arrival of the goods at the destination， otherwise， they will not be considered.
38.We have received the 15 cases of potatoes you sent us， but regret to say that on examination， five of them were found to be in a badly damaged condition， This was apparently attributable to faulty packing.
39.We are sending you our contract No. 529 in duplicate， with the request that you sign and return to us one copy at your earliest convenience.
40.As regards canned goods， we would advise you to contact China National Cereals， Oils ＆ Foodstuffs Import ＆ Export Corporation， Zhejiang Branch directly.
41. We are in receipt of your letter of February 26 and have noted with pleasure that you are interested in developing business with us in bicycles.
42.We wish to extend the sale of the new type of washing machine to your market and take the liberty of sending you herewith our Quotation No.234 in the hope that you will introduce it to prospective buyers at your end.
43.We regret being unable to accept your offer as we have in the meantime placed orders with other suppliers at a low price.
44.We exceptionally accept delivery against D/P at sight， but this should not be regarded as a precedent.
45. As your counter-offer is beyond what is acceptable to us， we cannot help but return to you Indent No. 345.