1.Please do your best to expedite the covering L/C __________ we may fulfill the contract smoothly.
A. so that B. so as to
C. so as D. as
2.Packing charges __________ in the price， and we can effect shipment whenever you wish.
A. include B. are included
C. is included D. included
3.We regret to inform you that we do not have in stock the goods in the __________ quantity.
A. desire B. desires
C. desiring D. desired
4.We give you on the attached sheet full details covering packing and marking ， which must be strictly __________.
A. seen B. abide by
C. observed D. submitted
5.We are sorry for the short delivery by 20 tons. This __________ you some trouble in meeting orders of your clients.
A. must cause B. must have caused
C. has caused D. will be caused
6.Please check the enclosed letter of credit to ensure that it __________ your instructions.
A. agrees B. agrees to
C. agrees upon D. agrees with
7. Generally speaking， a growing demand can __________increased price.
A. result B. result from
C. result for D. result in
8.We are enclosing a list __________ our business activities.
A. showing B. shown
C. shows D. showed
9.__________ the goods， we discovered that they were overall inferior in quality to the sample.
A. On examination B. After examination
C. Examination of D. Upon examining
10.The commodities you offered are __________line with the business scope of our customers.
A. out B. without
C. out of D. outside
11.The discount of 3% agreed upon was granted only __________ no balance was outstanding from previous accounts.
A. depends on B. condition that
C. on condition D. on condition that
12.If you cannot make reduction in your price， we will regretfully decline your offer__________ .
A. as it stand B. as it stands
C. so it stand D. as standing
13. We find that there is no stipulations of partial shipments __________in the corresponding L/C.
A. allow B. allowing
C. being allowed D. which allows
14. The case was crushed. It looks __________the case was not strong enough to stand voyage.
A. as if B. like
C. likely D. possible
15.We assure you __________the goods can be supplied from stock __________you order early.
A. that … if B. that … whether
C. if … that D. whether … if
16.We have the goods you required in stock and will deliver as soon as we __________ your order.
A. receive B. received
C. receiving D. will receive
17.An agreement is __________as a result of the process of offer and acceptance.
A. included B. had
C. resulted D. reached
18.No discount will be granted __________you could place an order of more than 10000 dozen.
A. until B. unless
C. otherwise D. except
19.__________a limited supply is available at present ， we would ask you to act quickly.
A. As B. Being
C. Because of D. Owing to
20.As agreed upon in our negotiation， payment __________ L/C.
A. is made with B. will be
C. is to be made by D. is by
21. The item you are interested in falls __________the scope of our business activities.
22. We send you __________airmail a brochure __________ the various kinds of bicycles now available __________export.
23. Please quote us __________cotton piece CFR Singapore inclusive __________ 5% commission.
24. We are prepared to place a repeat order __________50 metric tons __________ walnut meat __________your corporation.
25. We are sending you __________separate cover two catalogues and a price list __________your consideration.
26. We are desirous __________ your lowest quotation __________canned fruit.
27. They have informed us that you are __________the market for Chemicals.
28. Generally we shall cover the goods __________ All Risks War Risk.
29. Any delay __________ shipment will involve us __________ no small difficulty.
30. The S.S. “East Wind” is due to sail __________ Shanghai__________ Paris on 10th this month.
31. Unfortunately we are unable to comply __________ your wishes.
32. The initial shipment will be effected __________ the first half of April .
33. The buyers complained __________the excessive moisture of the minerals.
34. The agreement __________compensation trade will go into effect on 8th March.
35. We are __________a position to supply the order __________your revised price.
36.We should like to mention that our quotation is CIF Marseilles.
37. We are in receipt of your letter dated April 15， 2002， the contents of which have been duly noted.
38.We are arranging for the establishment of the relative L/C with the Bank of China， Shanghai and shall let you know by fax as soon as it is opened.
39.One client of ours requests us to obtain from you a best firm offer for machine-tools with the following specifications.
40.We have received your L/C No.12345 issued by the Bank of China， Shanghai for the amount of USD 10，000 in our favour.
41.We wish to draw your attention to the fact that 500 sets of Sewing Machines under Contract No.12345 have been ready for shipment， but we have not yet received your covering letter of credit to date.
42.We trust you will extend the shipment date of your L/C to May 15.
43.We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
44. Please let us know whether your price covers the risk of TPND.
45.We wish to express our deepest regret over this unfortunate incident.