1. 通常管理者必须对未来的情况做出最佳的预测 Often managers must make a guess at what the future will be
2. 机器人与自动化机器有重大的区别 Robots differ greatly from automatic machines
3. 科学家们正在致力于研究预防地震何时何地发生的计划 Scientists are working on programs to predict where and when an earthquake will occur
4. 他能否准时到达现在不得而知 It is unknown if he will arrive on time
5. 许多年前的疑难手术现在的很多医院都可以做 Operations that were considered impossible years ago can now be performed in many hospitals
6. 有些星星的密度达到某一点就会爆炸 Some stars explode when their density increases to a certain point
7. 总体来讲，休闲是生活重要的组成部分 In general ，pastime Is an important part of life
8. 企业必须对市场需求敏感 Corp. must be sensitive to the demand of the market.
9. 现在的问题不是吃什么而在在哪吃 The problem now is not what to eat ，but where to eat
10. 动物研究对人类医学做出了重要贡献 Animals research has given human medicine many benefits
11. 成功取决于很多因素 Success depends on many factors
12. 美国的政治体制是两党制的典范 The American political system is a classical example of the two-party system
13. 虽然他有很多朋友，但是他还是很孤独 While he has many friends， he feels lonely
14. 科学家们正在研究为什么跳舞会有益健康 Scientists are studying why dancing is beneficial to people‘s health
15. 他病了，但是综合各种情况还看不出是什么病。 He is sick， but his symptoms don‘t add up to anything recognizable
16. 在说服制片人投资电影方面，冯小刚很有影响 Fang xiaogang was influential in persuading the producers to put money into the film
17. 我们的技术已经领先并且日臻完善 Our techniques are already far advanced and being improved on daily
18. 随着价格的飞涨，很多年轻人都不能谋生，更不用说养活父母了 With the soaping of prices， a number of young college graduates cannot earn their living， not to say supporting their parents.
19. 尽管下雨，许多游客还在森林里野炊 In spite of the fact that it was raining， many tourists were having picnics in the woods
20. 与其说取决于TOM的个人特点不如说取决于外部因素 This depends on external factors rather than on Tom‘s personal characteristics
21. 一个社会的人口增长率越接近于0人口越老龄化 The nearer a society approximates to zero population growth， the older its population is
22. 你认为他的小说属于文学美还是属于通俗美？ Would you classify her novels as serious literature or as easy entertainment？
23. 既然我们有一个主体，我们就不应该无目的的漫谈 Since we have a focused subject， we should not talk at random
24. 众所周知，即使一样的活动，不同的人可能适用的方法也不同 It is well known that even the same activity may e used differently by different individuals
25. 学校通常把人的平衡发展作为教育目标 Schools usually set their educational objective the attainment balanced development of a person
26. 我认为他的话不合主题 I don‘t think his remarks are relevant to our discussion
27. 机器人将在哪些领域代替人的工作呢？ In what fields will robots take over human tasks？
28. 不言而喻，失败是成功之母 It goes without saying that failure is the mother of success
29. 连续不断的这种即兴的方式获得灵感是不容易的 It‘s not easy to be inspired in that spontaneous way for long period at a stretch
30. 我们国家从来没像今天一样进步迅速 Never before has our country been so rapidly as I is today
31. What those people who oppose euthanasia are telling me is that dying people haven‘t the right.
32. There are estimated to be more than 20，000 overseas domestic servants working in Britain.
33. She used to work for a very low wage at a tea factory in Sri Lanka
34. So if they do complain ， they risk being deported
35. The new music was built out of materials already in existence.
36. With records at home， listeners imitated these lighting effects as best they could.
37. Engineers skilled in microelectronics and computer technology are developing artificial vision for robots.
38. Anyone wanting to understand the industry of the future will have to know about robotics.
39. Basically， such attitudes amount to a recognition that leisure is an important area of life and a belief that Leisure can and should be put to good use.
40. The more seriously this is sought， the more likely positive attitudes towards leisure as well as academic work will be encouraged.
41. Now that we understand what Jet lag is ， we can go some way to overcoming it .
42. In time the physiological system will reset itself， but it does take time.
43. It is not feasible to wait four days until the body is used to the new time zone.
44. Nation classified as “aged” when they have 7percent of more of their people aged 65 or above.
45. If you are now in your thirties， you ought to be aware that you can expect to live nearly one third of the rest of your life after the age of 60.
46. A year later ， with the nation‘s economy in trouble ， Bush’s approval rating dropped below 40 percent.
47. Clinton received only 43 percent of the popular vote in 1992， compared with Bush‘s 38 percent and Perot’s 19 percent.
48. The eventual aim of computer modeling is to reduce the number of animals used in experiments.
49. When it comes to research into heart disease and its effects on the body ， or diseases of the brain for example， we do not have adequate substitutes for the use of animals.
50. Most people suffer from a lack of daydreaming rather than an excess of it .
51. But its beneficial effects go beyond this .
52. The difference does not ， for example， coincide with the difference between a manual and a mental job.
53. It was there ， police believe， that Weinstein was able to activate the recorder she kept in her bag.
54. But before she died she somehow slipped the micro cassette into her pocket without her killer knowing it
55. For the danger is not so much that man will be controlled by the computer as that he may imitate it .
56. If there is no choice， there is no decision to be made.
57. Decision makers must have some way of determining which of several alternatives is best – that is ， which contributes the most to the achievement of organizational goals.
58. The theory is that some stars explode when their density increases to a particular point.
59. On the other hand， scientists have suggested that every advanced technology could one day make use of the energy of black holes for mankind.