1. One of our clients in Malaysia is _____ the market for walnut meat.
A. at B. of
C. in D. for
2. we will make contact with the endusers here and see if they are interested in the goods _____.
A. offer B. offering
C. offered D. to offer
3. It is after examination _____ we find the goods of high standard and are satisfied with the quality of the shipment.
A. what B. which
C. as D. that
4. Please keep us posted of the developments in your market，_____ we can adjust our quotations to the extent you indicate.
A. so that B. such that
C. as long as D. so long as
5. We have the pleasure in _____ your letter of Nov. 11， in which you inform us that you are satisfied with our men's shirts， shipped per S.？S.？“East Wind”。
A. admitting B. acknowledging
C. accepting D. adjusting
6. We wish to call your attention to the _____ in the L/C， since there is no possibility of L/C extension.
A. variety B. validity
C. possibility D. probability
7. We can _____ men's shirts in stock.
A. suppose B. supply
C. suggest D. support
8. Please advise us _____ your iron nails are packed in plywood kegs of 60kg net and _____ you can ship our order in a week.
A. whether…whether B. what…what
C. when…when D. where…where
9. We would advise you to get _____ touch _____ them for your requirements.
A. for…with B. in…from
C. for…from D. in…with
10. We have pleasure in offering you the goods _____ in our cable of today's date.
A. inquired for B. inquired of
C. inquiring for D. inquiring of
11. Please make sure that the stipulations in the L/C _____ in exact accordance with the terms of the Sales Contract.
A. are B. is
C. will be D. to be
12. _____ the terms of payment as stipulated in the contract，please establish an irrevocable letter of credit in our favor.
A. In fact B. As a matter of fact
C. In contrast with D. In accordance with
13. We regret the need for you to write to us and hope the steps we are taking _____ the safe arrival of all your orders in the future.
A. insure B. assure
C. ensure D. sure
14. If you can make us a firm offer at a _____ price， we will place an order with your corporation.
A. competitive B. comparative
C. subjective D. objective
15. We desire to establish _____ beneficial business relations.
A. mutual B. mutually
C. equal D. equally
16. Please let us have your lowest quotation on CIF Lagos basis _____ 500 pieces of 24—inch electric fans as soon as possible.
A. in B. at
C. for D. on
17. We are unable to？_____ with your request in your letter dated Jan.？31， 2002.
A. conform B. compose
C. confirm D. comply
18. The market is not _____ active this year as it was last year.
A. that B. this
C. so D. such
19. If you can see your way clear to reduce your price by， say， 3%， we are ready to place with you an order for _____ 600 sets“Butterfly”Brand Sewing Machines.
A. other B. the other
C. others D. another
20. Chinese machine tools are recently selling fast in the Third World countries， of _____ the endusers are speaking highly.
A. that B. which
C. them D. whom
21. We are very glad to enter _____ business relations with your firm.
22. In reply，we wish to inform you that we well connected _____ major dealers _____ the line of textiles.
23. We shall be very grateful _____ you， if you will advise us as to the specification of those which can be shipped _____ stock.
24. _____ compliance with the request， we are sending you herewith the required Proforma Invoice _____ triplicate.
25. We will pass _____ your decision _____ the buyers for their consideration.
26. Your price is rather _____ high side.
27. We refer you _____ our bank for our financial standing.
28. Should this trial order prove satisfactory _____ our customer， we can assure you _____ repeat orders in increased quantities.
29. Up to now， you haven't sent the goods we are _____ urgent need of.
30. we lodge a claim _____ you for breakage， since the goods are not packed _____ strong wooden cases.
31. We are already represented _____ Messrs Freemen & Brothers Co. Ltd. ， _____ the sale of this commodity in your district.
32. We are _____ the receipt of your letter of May 2.
33. We hope you will accommodate us _____ this respect and continue supplying us _____Enamelware and Basketware on the same basis.
34. With regard to Contract No. 1236， we are agreeable _____ D/P terms of payment _____ these contracts.
35. Will you direct your efforts _____ the promotion of this new product in your market _____ our mutual benfit？
36. We trust the above information will serve your purpose and await your further news.
37. Our wide connection among those who do business on silk places us in the most favorable position for doing business on the best possible terms.
38. You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
39. We regret to inform you that the goods shipped to us on May 4th are not in accordance with your samples.
40. We will open an L/C if you promise to effect shipment one month earlier.
41. If one side fails to honor the contract， the other side is entitled to cancel it.
42. With the sole agency in your hand， you could easily control the market and make more profits.
43. We make you the following offer， subject to your reply reaching us not later than noon time， November 23.
44. As you know， a lot of foreign businessmen are desirous of trading with us so as to expand the business in China.
45. In view of our friendly business relations， we are prepared to meet your claim for the 35 tons shortweight.